These are awesome Pam! I didn't know you live in SD, I'm a So Cal girl myself! I love all of these, your vintage is beautiful!
Great shots! I love your tilt-shift, and your SD shot is great. I should have come up with a better one for Vegas! Have a great Sunday!
You live in one of my favorite towns !!!SD is amazing, love your shots.
Great shots! The vintage one is a really cool find.
Your tilt shift works really well
Great tiltshift photo! I do have to agree with your chocolates. Diets suck!If you have time, do drop by:My Entry
The last one must have taken forever! Brilliant! I love the vintage one too.
These are awesome! I especially love the vintage wagon.
Your "Diet's Suck" shot is so awesome! I love it!
Loving all of these - what a fun vintage prop you found! Really like what you did with your tilt-shift photo, too.
Oh how I love the Gaslamp Quarter :) Your tilt shift is awesome.
Great shots, love your chocolate and tilt shift!
All are great shots! Love the 'Vintage' and 'Chocolate'!
I would simply die if I had to give up chocolate ... but what a creative interpretation of this theme. I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. Your photos are simply awesome. The detail on the vintage buggy is amazing!
Nice shots for the hunt. I'll be doing the hunt next week (my camera is away).
I love your chocolate shot, but they are all great!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
These are awesome Pam! I didn't know you live in SD, I'm a So Cal girl myself! I love all of these, your vintage is beautiful!
Great shots! I love your tilt-shift, and your SD shot is great. I should have come up with a better one for Vegas! Have a great Sunday!
You live in one of my favorite towns !!!SD is amazing, love your shots.
Great shots! The vintage one is a really cool find.
Your tilt shift works really well
Great tiltshift photo!
I do have to agree with your chocolates. Diets suck!
If you have time, do drop by:
My Entry
The last one must have taken forever! Brilliant! I love the vintage one too.
These are awesome! I especially love the vintage wagon.
Your "Diet's Suck" shot is so awesome! I love it!
Loving all of these - what a fun vintage prop you found! Really like what you did with your tilt-shift photo, too.
Oh how I love the Gaslamp Quarter :) Your tilt shift is awesome.
Great shots, love your chocolate and tilt shift!
All are great shots! Love the 'Vintage' and 'Chocolate'!
I would simply die if I had to give up chocolate ... but what a creative interpretation of this theme. I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. Your photos are simply awesome. The detail on the vintage buggy is amazing!
Nice shots for the hunt. I'll be doing the hunt next week (my camera is away).
I love your chocolate shot, but they are all great!
Post a Comment