October 6, 2010

The things a husband will do for his wife!

My husband goes to great lengths to make me happy. Even when he feels uncomfortable. I needed a model for an assignment for a photography class I am taking. He just loves me that much!!!

The first three pictures are the ones I turned in. The forth picture I just threw on here for you guys. I had to turn in an unedited version though. These have definitely been edited. Isn't he handsome?



7 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love the third shot! Great job and that is sweet of your husband to be your model.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a handsome man... and wonderful husband. I love a good sport!

Mrs. NB

Brandi said...

Awww, that is sweet! And, he is quite handsome. My stars, the blue eyes! :) Great shots (as always)!

starnes family said...

Lovely, lovely eyes. You knew that already, though.

HeatherOz said...

Very Handsome! And very thougohtful to help with your assignment!

Tina said...

I'm impressed at hubby's modeling skillz!! Y'all make a great team!
Love them all! Tell him he is a hit in blogland!

{Kimber} said...

very handsome hubs you have there!!
and how very sweet of him to do that for you :)