October 2, 2010

Changes

Lately, I have been trying to build my photography and editing skills. I feel like these pictures are taking over my blog. I love them but I'm not sure all of you love them. I have decided to move any photography type meme's over to my photography blog. I would love to have you still see my work and even offer constructive criticism. If interested, please click on the blog button below and it will take you over. My Google Friend Connect(the follower list) is at the bottom of the blog. Please feel free to follow me over there. I will still be here at Kassie's Beach offering up my usual charm and wit. Of course, I'll also still be posting my regular pictures over here as well.

Anyhoodles...

Thanks for sticking with me, dear bloggy friends.

And, just for fun...looky what I learned to do. This was a picture from my road trip this summer to take Rose home. The tutorial for how to do this technique is here. Try it...it's fun!

5 comments:

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE all the photos on your blog! And I really love when you add how you edited the photos. I think the only way I am going to figure out how to edit my photos, so they don't look crappy, is to follow somebody else's instructions. On my way to follow!

Liz Mays said...

You need to do whatever you want to do on your blog. It's YOUR blog!!!! I like everything here so don't feel like you need to move a thing if you don't want to!

That above effect is so cool!

Reading Allowed said...

I could have written this post myself! I feel bad for anyone who read my blog originally because it seems to have become ALL pictures lately. But it's so much fun!

Tina said...

This picture is so neat!! I do like looking at your creative work, so I will be visiting your photography blog often!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me. This picture is really amazing...and fun!

Love all the pics! They're gorgeous.