November 29, 2010

Guess what???

I found my camera today. Hopefully I'll be using it in the next couple of days. But first, I need to unpack all the junk currently on my bed. Our storage unit is crammed packed so it seems weird to have so much to unpack. I'm jealous of everyone who has gotten their Christmas tree up. Ours is sitting on the patio. Hubs just hasn't had the time to put it up for me. I think it will happen Saturday. We finished at the other house yesterday so it feels great not to have to go back. Mad props to my mom. She helped me clean it top to bottom and inside out on Saturday. The place looked stellar. No more goats and no more psycho landlord or even more psycho 13 year old son. Wahoo!!!!!!!

Ugh...no more stalling! Back to unpacking!

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

What a blessing to be in your new home now! I'm happy for you!!!!!

Brandi said...

Glad you're out of crazy goat land! :)

Our tree isn't up yet either. We always put it up on Thanksgiving, but this year we didn't. I think we're putting it up Thurs... actually, we have to go get one first (DB likes the real trees). I told him next year I want a fake one. Last year there was a $199 prelit 8ft tree for $19 freakin' dollars (after xmas sale) and I am kicking myself for not getting it!!!

starnes family said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see your new pics.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you found your camera! I've missed your pictures. Good luck clearing your bed!

HeatherOz said...

So glad you are out of there!
Can't wait to see what fun you have with your camera!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am glad you guys are out of your other place, no more dealing with your landlord knocking on your door! I hope you guys get settled soon because that is a lot of mess to put away.

I love the photo of Cassie on the bed...that is adorable!