November 29, 2010

Here is a quick look into my life...well, my life today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little different. As we were moving, anything coming here to my moms was dumped in the family room...and left there. We were too concerned with the rest of the move which involved putting 90% of everything we own in storage. Well, by Sunday evening we finished with the move and had our walk through at the other house. I had no choice but to jump into this mess with both feet. I had to move this mess so the phone guy could get in to install our new line. So I moved it all to our bed.
And, here it all is...on my bed!...my inky dinky small queen bed. I already miss my king.
This is hubs mess by his side of the bed. I had to go through all this too.
This is what hubs made sure was hooked up and ready to go...immediately! Don't get me wrong. I appreciate it.
This leads to our bathroom. I still need to take care of that mess too. But wait,...scroll to the next picture...
This mess was worse than the last picture indicated. Yay me! (in my defense, a box fell over and spilled it's contents)
Aria is curious and checking things out. She's adapting well to the move.
Kassie is in denial and HATES the chaos. She spends all day on her bed in the living room.
Lucy, my moms cat, is a bully. She's been a brat through and through. She's mean to Aria! I would have taken a picture of my moms other cat, Pepper Ann, but she never comes out of my moms room. She's still upset about the death of her mate Simba.
So, if you are curious as to whether I got through the mess on my bed today...the answer is YES!!! Wahoo!!!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm glad you'll sleep tonight. Sweet Kassie. And, I love the kittehs!

Brandi said...

Blah. If I was closer, I'd help ya clean up the mess. ;) How did it go with goat lady... did she give you back all your deposit?

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a kitty too!? So pretty! Keep up the good work with unpacking!

Unknown said...

I am a new friend :) I love your page and post. The animals are so beautiful and you take such stunning photos!

I grabbed your button also to put on my 'Spread the Love' page. I'm sure others will love your blog as much as I do!

Kate
xoxo
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

HeatherOz said...

Ugh! Moving is rough! Poor Kassie! My Dad always tells me to give my kids "a big wet slickery kiss"(Goonies). It looks like Kassie could use one! LOL