November 16, 2010

I miss my camera...

...so I took a break from packing yesterday and took a photowalk around my yard.









I can't wait for this move to be over so I can get back to blogging!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the leaf! You have such a good eye for this, Pam! Beautiful photos!

Ashley said...

Great shots! I can't believe you got those just strolling around your yard. Good luck with packing, we miss you blogging too!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Wow...what wonderful shots, all in your own yard! Good luck with the packing (and the moving)!

starnes family said...

OK, wait. When do you move? Where?

Kari said...

As always, you have an amazing eye! I loved them all. I like the texture of the bird bath photo!

I'm so behind on my blog reading, I didn't know you were moving. I need to keep reading to catch up!