November 9, 2010

Please vote for me

I participated in a photo hunt challenge for the month of October. Two of my pictures were picked in their categories as finalists. Now I need votes. This is were you come in. The two categories are Books and Self Portrait.

Click on the links below and after looking through the finalists pictures you will see a link that will take you to the voting poll.

To vote for the Books category click here. My picture is entry number 6!

To vote for the Self Portrait category click here. My picture is number 10.

These are the pictures you will be voting on.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Voted for ya, girlie! Are we allowed to vote every day, or just once? Good luck!

Ashley said...

Yay! Going over to vote now!

HeatherOz said...

I'm off to vote!!