November 6, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


What a week. We are in the middle of moving. Thank heavens because our landlord is the Wicked Witch of the West. With all the packing I have been doing I have not had time to go anywhere to get new pictures. Then, to make life worse, my computer crashed. We use an external hard drive as a backup but for some reason it shut down in October. I flipped out knowing I may have lost all the pictures I have taken in the past month. At the same time I feel so grateful that I did not lose everything. We took the computer to Staples to see if they can save my pictures. Hopefully I'll have them tomorrow. Luckily, I get to use hubs laptop in the evenings. I had to recreate my action in photoshop that adds my watermark. His laptop does not have all the same fonts so that is why my watermark looks a smidge different. I hope it is okay that I am joining this meme with all archived pictures. I LOVE going out to find pictures that describe the prompt words. I usually take pride in being able to do so. I just might not be able to get it done every week this month. December will be a new month and I will be settled in a new home. With that said, here we go...

Boo
This is my brother, sister and I when we were little peoples. My brother was a toasted marshmallow. We were Raggedy Ann. My sister and I won the costume contest that year. I was 3.
Black
This is the back of my swing. I thought it turned out interesting.
Texture
Yeah! So this bar(a hitching post) is on our property. There are no horses on the property! I liked the colors of it. I'm going to miss the craziness of this property. There have been many great photo ops here.
Wet
I captured this during a rainstorm. We lost power in the house so out of boredom I went outside between storms and took pictures of EVERYTHING. It was fun.
Language
This language should speak for itself. It is, of course, my husband and I during our wedding.

12 comments:

AJ said...

Great shots...your last one is so sweet...

Sarah said...

Wow! I can't believe you even did this with all you have going on. Great job and good luck moving. Hope you get all your pictures back. I love your black and wet pictures!

Zoe said...

I love the texture photo and the black one looks interesting. I love how a macro of the most average things can come out looking so great!

Dorothy said...

That first picture, Boo, is my favorite! So cute. The Wet is great too.

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm quite impressed that your laptop crashed and yet you were still able to join. I love each of your photos and hope your computer comes back all in one piece. Have a great week!

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

I would totally freak knowning that I would not be able to have my pictures saved if that happened to me. scary. I love the wet shot.

♥Cari♥ said...

Nice job!

The Shades of Pink said...

LOVE your swing and texture shots! So nice!

Dorian Susan said...

Moving is a wretch...so sorry. I sell real estate and see how exhausted everyone is at the closing table. Hope things go smoothly in the new place.
Love all your photos especially your black shot...nice repetition. Toasted marshmallow-that's creative.

Linda R. said...

They are all Wonderful!

walshblog said...

wow great shots this week.

Ashley said...

Yay for moving! And boo on a computer crash. That's the worst! I have my fingers crossed they can get your pictures back for you. The pics for this week are all so good, can't believe that's all from your archives! Great job!