It's beautiful! LOVE that last one too! Really neat! :)
Beautiful tree!! That last pic is neat! Merry Christmas!
I love the tree, it is so cute! I like the lighting trick, but I don't really know what "long exposure" means. What do I put my camera on to get that? HA!Have a great Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas Day friend!
Love the photo tricks! Your tree is beautiful!
Oooohhh, love those funky light shots. Just love them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's beautiful! LOVE that last one too! Really neat! :)
Beautiful tree!! That last pic is neat! Merry Christmas!
I love the tree, it is so cute! I like the lighting trick, but I don't really know what "long exposure" means. What do I put my camera on to get that? HA!
Have a great Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas Day friend!
Love the photo tricks! Your tree is beautiful!
Oooohhh, love those funky light shots. Just love them!
Post a Comment