December 25, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Merry Christmas!!!

Welcome to my blog. This past week I decided to merge my personal blog with my photography blog. 2 blogs was just too much work. You will know me from Pamela Bowers Photography. This is now where I will be posting my photo's. Feel free to follow me over here.



Family
Motion Blur
Pretty Package
Glow
Sparkle

22 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I love your motion blur... and your Sparkle bokeh shot! :)

Hope you had a happy Christmas!

Barbara said...

Love all your photos - that's such a clever one for family :O)

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

That's such a creative shot for family :) Is your glow taken from the air - are those street lights glowing? as that is such an interesting shot for me to look at.

Rosie from leavesnbloom photography

Heather said...

I just adore your glow shot - it's stunning :)

Heather said...

I just adore your glow shot - it's stunning :)

Anonymous said...

Love the family shot! Great interpretation ^_^

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so wonderful - I really love your motion blur and glow shots. Gorgeous!

Christy said...

The motion blur is a stunning shot. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Cute shots! Glow and sparkle are very nice!

Reading Allowed said...

I love the simplicity of your package shot, and your glow shot is just lovely!

Brianne said...

I love the blur shot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the motion blur, sparkle and glow!

Ashley said...

Really great shots Pam! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Susan said...

What a cute idea for the family shot. I think my favorite is the watery motion blur.

Dazee Dreamer said...

I loved the family shot.

the motion blur was way cool too.

Dorothy said...

Love your 'Family' picture! We have a set of those nesting dolls from Russia! Great choices!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Everything is great! Love the glow and I want that package!! :)

Seizing My Day said...

Love love the dolls!! ;) and the red package is a lovely shot!!

Alita said...

Ooooh all of these shots are delicious. I really enjoyed your doll shot though.

Natalie said...

Loved your motion blur and sparkle entries!! Im a new follower!

Kari said...

I absolutely love looking at your photography. It inspires me to learn more about my camera so I can take awesome photos too!

Brandi said...

Beautiful. All of them. Just beautiful. :) What is 'Glow' a picture of? It's really neat.