Winter
Black and White w/selective coloring
Wind
Okay, there was no wind present but this is my interpretation of wind through falling water.
Framed
Remember When...
...we lived in TN and this was our church? It was so awesome to get to visit everyone last weekend!
8 comments:
That winter shot looks so cold. burrr.. I love how you did your framed shot. Hope you are staying warm.. Hugs, Linda
That winter scene is what I've been seeing here all day. Your framed shot is ever so good. You must have had that wreath hanging from the ceiling!
Brrrrrr. Your winter shot makes me shiver and makes me glad I live in SC!
Your selective coloring is so stunning!
Wow that winter shot is crazy, I've never experienced weather like that! Love the flowers too :)
Your winter shot is really cool. I would be so scared to be driving in that!
The BW is so beautiful you could make a poster from that.
I love your framed shot-it is perfect..could be a Cgristmas card or something! Your selective color is so delicate and beautiful, too!
Post a Comment