Holiday Colors
My kitty and puppers stockings!
Winter Holiday Icon
Well, Jesus is year round in our house but I wanted to use Him since I'm using secular Christmas stuff for most of these hunts.
A Tree
My mom found this little tree at Michaels. It just had to be my tree shot!
Quiet
And, speaking of my mom...here is her kitty. Pepper just wants to be left alone. She never comes out of my moms bedroom.
My Favorite Color
I love bright colors. Every bright color! I chose to use this bright pink eye shadow to convey that. Pink is pretty darned awesome anyway.
All the pics that had a texture on them were the same texture by Kim Klassen called Silent Night. I thought it would be fun to pick one texture and use it on most of my entries this week. In fact, the only one I didn't use it on is the first one.I have so much fun going through and seeing everyone's entries each week. This weekend I will be in Tennessee. I promise to come around and see your awesome entries on Tuesday.




9 comments:
I love all your christmasy shots, but I really love the last shot! I want that.
Pepper and Batman could be siblings!
We never understand why he leaves the garage or basement when we had one. The kids just terrorize him!
Love the manger scene. Beautiful.
Great images, love the stockings!
Great hunt! I love Baby Jesus.
And the little tree is definitely cute. Have a blessed Sunday. xxx
Great shots! I love seeing that so many used a kitty for a quiet shot. I was going to do that but went with something else.
Those are all lovely shots especially with Kim's texture. I really like that little snowman tree - it's so unusual looking.
Rosie from leavesnbloom photography
I love those stockings, SO cute! Great shots!
All of your shots are great! It's hard to pick a favorite. Love your tree! Now I know someone who has a cat named Pepper and someone who has a dog named Pepper, which happens to be my last name, also.
The fish-shaped cat sock is hilarious! Does Santa fill their stockings with goodies?
Post a Comment