January 1, 2011

December 2010 Photo Hunt

Happy New Years! It's 2011!!!
Welcome back to another photo hunt challenge. Go to Photo Hunt Challenges to see more entries.

Holiday Lights
Holiday Spirit
Our neighbors porch and front yard. It's a bit tacky! But, their spirit is sure there.
Holiday Treat
An Ornament
A Gift Wrapped Package
Window Display
A Winter/Holiday Icon
A Tree
A Tradition
Stockings are a tradition in our house. It's my favorite part of Christmas morning.
Something That Says Noel
Something Precious
Something Peaceful
Something Hot
Something Cold
Something Red
Something Green
Motion Blur
Black and White with Selective Color
Infrared Photography
I found a free photoshop action for this. To do this in-camera you would need a modified camera.
A Macro Shot

10 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy New Year!
May 2011 be your best year ever!

starnes family said...

Beatiful, as always!

How do your neighbors get to the door?!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - your selective color shot is really cool.

Ashley said...

Beautiful pics Pam! I hope your holidays and NYE were wonderful! Xo

HeatherOz said...

I love the christmas tree shots!! And I think we have the exact same reindeer ornament!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love your work!!!

Mrs. NB

asummersett said...

Nice December collection. I really like the selective color photo and stockings are a favorite of mine at Christmas too.

Sarah said...

Great photos! Your something hot photo is great. I also LOVE your black and white with selective color. It is so cool!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Gorgeous shots!!! Loved them all :)

Nukke said...

I LOVE YOUR WINDOW DISPLAY AND B&W Selective Coloring photos !!!!!!
I like your noel, precious, hot and cold pics. Your Green is funny :) Macro :) Peaceful is very beautiful photo !!!!!