January 23, 2011

iheartfaces: innocent wonder



I was lucky enough to get my 10 year old niece for the weekend. This was at the park. She is such a sweet little thing! I adore her!

12 comments:

Brigita T Alvarado Photography said...

she is adorable :)

Kimberly5 said...

Great Photo!

Tamar SB said...

Great picture, love the angle!

Tamar

~Shari said...

awww.. what a super photo for challenge!!!

Unknown said...

What a great shot.. She is such a pretty girl! Happy Monday!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Such a pretty girl!

Jessica said...

Very pretty! I love all the colors in the photo! I love your blog header as well!

Liz Mays said...

Her eyes just sparkle!

HeatherOz said...

Wow! What a beautiful picture!!

Shannon said...

Beautiful picture - love it!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

She is so darn cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What a beautiful subject!

Mrs. NB