January 22, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 3






2011 Mommytography 365 Project
~My keys.
~Foliage growing out of our neighbors house.
~My friends about to run a 5k.
~Up the creek.
~Flowers in our yard.
~A day at the park.
~Bark on a Eucalyptus tree.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love the flowers and the bark. Looks like a wonderful week. Thanks for linking up.

Brooke said...

I love all the nature shots. What a great dose since our nature is completely covered in snow and ice!

heritagemom said...

Hi, I'm new to Mommytography and am visiting blogs today looking at everyone's photos. :)

I like your shots; you must live someplace warm! (sigh)

I do love the snow, but seeing flowers and eucalyptus trees (!) makes me long for spring and warmth!

Blessings,
Christine

Unknown said...

I agree with Christine that your photos make me long for spring. So much snow and ice here. I don't hate winter, but I am running out of things to photograph.

Anyway, great collage!

Blessings,
Kimberly
http://kimberlysperspective.blogspot.com/
http://venselfamilyproject365.blogspot.com/

Reading Allowed said...

Like everyone I'm loving the spring feeling of your photos. Such a nice change from the cold and wet here. I love the flowers!

Tracy said...

Funny but I like the keys shot!

Unknown said...

Such great shots.. I love the flower shot.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I'm with Tracy, like the shot of the keys. Of course, I always love your beautiful photos!

HeatherOz said...

Beauty! I love how you arrange your photos. Is it a PS template or something?
The foliage growing out of your neighbor's house is funny! We've had weeds grow up through our floors!

Unknown said...

The keys shot is really cool! :D

Love the bark, too.