Me
My proudest accomplishment for 2010 is that after years and years of promising myself I would get healthy, this year I started the journey. Since the end of July I have lost 61 pounds. I can't wait to see my end results in this coming year.
I Love You
This is my hubs. He's a pretty amazing man!
Still Laughing
This was a fun day I spent with my niece Rose. We went to paint our own pottery. We got a discount for having "crazy" hair.
Winter Wonderland
Yup, you heard me! This is what I have to put up with in the winter time. It's a rough life but someone has to do it. The pic was taken on Christmas Eve.
Birthday
This is a picture of me on my last birthday. I don't allow many shots of me. That will change as my face gets skinnier. The bow came on my package which was a 50mm 1.8 camera lens.
Friends
It's a blessing to have friends. I feel blessed to call this girlie my friend. I would even call her my best friend. This pic was taken on her birthday a few days ago. Do you see a difference in my face from the pic above?
I Was Inspired
It's my bestie again. She was my inspiration this year. It's because of her that I had the courage to start my journey of weight loss. She got a 6 month head start before me and has lost 100 pounds. Doesn't she look amazing?
Spring Fever
I took a gazillion photos of flowers and landscapes last year but this cross just screams Spring to me. It reminds me of Easter and how Jesus died for me.
Travel
We traveled up the CA coast to WA state to return my niece Rose back to her parents after having her live with us for a year. The Golden Gate Bridge was beautiful...even with the fog.
Summer Days
When I think of summer I think of baseball. Plus, my nephew is a very handsome player.
A Day In My Life
My nieces Rose and Kathleen and my nephew Bradsen. (The other 2 are my bff's kids. I adore them and you see them on my blog alot!)
All Smiles
I just love this picture. I took it at my cousins sons first birthday. It was one of those happy accident shots.
Autumn Harvest
Family
My sister and her family. Yes, that's Rose right after we returned her to her parents. She was happy to be back with her daddy.
Celebrate
Speaking of my cousin. Here she is celebrating her sons first birthday with her hubs.
Let's Do It Again
I love road trips. We saw Crater Lake when we took Rose home. It was a gorgeous day. (Wait, that's also the day Rose broke my moms camera! Oops!)
I Miss You
Despite all the difficulties we endured this past year I really miss her. I miss having a kidlet in the house.
Beautiful
Well, they are! San Diego Zoo baby!
Dress Up
It was a proud moment dressing Rose up for her 8th grade graduation. *sniff sniff*
Macro
I don't even know if this qualifies as a macro. But, considering how far I was from this bird (It's a hummingbird...you try catching one sitting still) I decided it would do for this challenge.
Holidays
I have posted so many holiday pics in the past few weeks. I decided to give you a picture I took on Christmas day instead. This is my grandma. She has Alzheimer's. She doesn't remember me at all!
My Favorite
This is by far not my best picture of my puppers Kassie. But, SHE is my favorite doggy evah! I do love her look. She was just yawning! *snicker*
Don't Ever Change
My besties 3 kids. We are honored to be their "aunt" and "uncle". I love that they love to hang with us even though we don't have kids for them to play with. I pray they never change! I love you Kathleen! I love you Bradsen! I love you Allyson!
Just Because...So There!
Another zoo picture. lol
Hopes and Dreams
I don't even know this baby. She was at my cousins baby shower. And what a cutie too. You may be wondering why I picked a strange baby for my hopes and dreams. It's because I want a family. I have for many years. I feel like my weight has stood in the way. I'm hoping that 2011 is the year things happen. I know I won't have a baby in 2011 because my weight won't be healthy enough for at least 6 more months. I would be thrilled if I ended the year pregnant. And that is my prayer. That God will heal and fix the damage I have done to myself and bless us with a baby. Please, no comments about how much time I have. It hurts to hear!!! And, I'm 36. That doesn't leave us a load of time to try and try and try.




22 comments:
I love your travel image and autumn harvest! How cool!
I love your Spring and Summer photo's! Good luck with your weight loss journey too and I hope you are blessed with a healthy bubba in the not too distant future xx
You and your friend look fabulous, you are both inspirational! Wonderful set of images, hope 2011 brings all that you could wish.
Pam, all of these are so fabulous! I LOVE your photos. And, YOU, my dear are a knock out. More pics of Pam in 2011! :) I didn't even realize you had curly hair!
This probably sounds corny, but I'm proud of you! It takes so much commitment and it is really a lot of work to lose weight. Rock on, girl. Rock on. :)
Many blessings to you in 2011, my friend.
Great photo story of 2010!
Great photos. I love them all, but my favorite is lets do that again.
Looks like you had a great year! I love the flamingoes. Congratulations on getting healthy!
What beautiful memories! I can't believe you got that shot of the hummingbird!!
Happy new year!
Your dog looks so vicious! Wink, wink!
Good for you for losing 60+lbs. It is such a hard road! I've been down it way more than I care to remember. My last attempt I lost about 100 and gained back about 120. I would give anything for it to just all go away!
What a wonderful post - congratulations on your weight loss journey - I know you are excited to continue shedding that weight and I hope your dreams of a baby happen in 2011. I think this may be the year we try to have one as well. Happy New Year!
Such a sweet post! I'll be praying for your weight loss!
So many great shots!
Blessings,
Jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
I really love your picture of the Golden Gate, that fog is amazing! Congratulations on getting healthy, what an achievement! I hope your dreams come true in 2011.
First of all, congratulations on 61 pounds! That's totally amazing. And I will have my fingers and toes crossed and be praying for an end of the year pregnancy! You just never know, things have a way of working out. You are doing so great getting healthy, I'm really proud! Is that weird to say since I don't know you that well? Beautiful pictures, they tell a wonderful story. xo
Yay for the weight loss!! I hope that your weight loss journey continues to be successful and that you continue to find encouragement along the way! Your pictures are fabulous!! Love the hummingbird!! it is funny that we visited a few of the same place on our vacations this year! =) Crater Lake was stunning~ wasn't it?!!
Your Golden Gate Bridge shot is awesome... as is your Macro! I really love that macro shot. I can imagine that blown up and made into a poster or used in a print for something really pretty. :)
Fantastic Year photos! Blessing for this New Year.
I am interest in learning about your weight loss. I had lost 80 pounds. The Adkins is no longer working for me. I stopped smoking and had some health issues and have gained about 60 pounds. I am so frustrated and do not know what time of plan to use to loss some of this weight. Would you be open to talking to me about your life style changes?
anyways - I also wanted to let you know that i have you an award over on my blog!
http://minutestomemories-shari.blogspot.com/
I'm not sure I got to tell you how awesome you look while you were in Knoxville. It was so hectic and I could have kicked myself for not commenting on your drastic change. So, here goes...YOU LOOK AWESOME. You can't lose 61 pounds and NOT look good! Here's to meeting your weight loss goal! Here's to the Lord blessing you and Chuck with a baby (which He can do whether you've met your weight loss goal or not!!)!
Love you, girl! Hang in there and keep those beautiful pictures (including ones of yourself) coming!
Your photography is just so amazing and I definitely see that your face is thinning down. You are amazing with that incredible weight loss! Woohoo!
Congrats on the weight loss! To you and your bestie! Thats a great way to start the new year! I enjoyed all your photos and thought you got a pretty great birthday present! I also received my 50mm/1.8 this year as well and love it! Hope you have a wonderful 2011 and your hopes/dreams come true!!
Brandi said it VERY well! I am praying for your 2011!!!
I see pictures and I go into snoop mode, analyzing, and admiring! I loved this post! 61 lbs girl! Congrats! You are beautiful and you are only going to feel better and better! This was a fabulous post!
Thanks for sharing all of those wonderful photos. You are so talented. Plus, you look fabulous!! Good for you! I pray 2011 will be a fabulous and blessed year for you and your husband!
Mrs.NB
Post a Comment