Here are a few more pictures I took while using the lenses borrowed from Dan Knighton. I am still in love with the fisheye lens and hope to own one myself soon. For anyone living in So Cal and would love to have your pictures taken in the famous Carlsbad Flower Fields Dan is one of a very few photographers who is allowed to shoot there. Click on his name above to go to his website to book with him.
Thank you Dan for letting me play with some VERY expensive equipment. I loved shooting with your lenses and had a great time shooting along side you.
4 comments:
Those are so cool! I want to borrow someone's fish eye lens! I wonder if I could find a willing stranger?
I wish we were visiting Carlsbad! We usually stay in Oceanside when we visit! I am just starting the process of harrassing/begging DaddyO to let us take a CA trip. We have to take Daisy to Sea World while she can still get in for free!
These are awesome! And, I just realized I looking at snow! I didn't realize y'all got snow?!
*I'm*
I love the second and third one!
Post a Comment