January 6, 2011

Before and After

 

Before
After
My edit(using cs5):
Pioneer Woman's action slight lighten,
flatten,
PW's action fresh and colorful,
flatten,
Coffeeshop's action ice pop,
I turned off the second ice layer,
flatten,
finish off with my action for resizing and adding my watermark,
flatten, save, upload to blog,
now you comment!

10 comments:

~Shari said...

Oh Wow! I like-y!! lots!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful edit.

Liz Mays said...

That really made a big difference!!!

starnes family said...

I always wonder what my photos would look like if I edited them. Yours are always lovely!

Unknown said...

Great edit! Love your silhouette!

Tricia said...

You did a great job with this edit! Very nice job!

Tina said...

Love the after, it looks great. Do you know any handy hints like this for Light Room? I just downloaded the free trial to play around with.

Ashley said...

Wow that looks great and it's fun to read how you did it! Thanks!

Perry said...

Great color. Thanks for sharing! Here is my entry.

HeatherOz said...

Awesome shot! I really need to some of those actions!