January 29, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 4


2011 Mommytography 365 Project


Okay...you caught me. A few of the pics are from the same day. I just had to share my nieces beautiful face{which is why she's in 3 of the pics this week}! Last week I got a bunch of comments about how my pictures look like Spring. Well, it's been in the upper 70's here. Luckily, we have local mountains that do get snow. Last Sunday we drove to Palm Springs{about a 2 hour drive} and rode the tram up the mountain where there was plenty of snow. It was a gorgeous day. Best of all...we got to take my sweet niece with us for some 2 on 1 time with her. She soaked it up! To round out the week we had In-N-Out for lunch. Yum! And the Farmers blimp was flying around town. I think they were taking a test run to get ready for the PGA tour which is going on right now. Can anyone say Tiger Woods? Eek! He's here and I'm sick of seeing him in our local news.

13 comments:

deb duty said...

You live in a really wonderful place! That's great that you can have springtime, then hop on a tram and play in the snow. Don't worry, I cheat sometimes too. Every now and then there's a day when I just don't feel like picking up my camera or sometimes there's more than one photo from a day I want to use. The photos of your niece are really beautiful. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. You get the best of two worlds. Wonderful photos.

Ashley said...

Your niece is so pretty! I think she deserves extra pics. :) we want to do that tram ride, is it cool? Could Nate do it? He's 3? His grandpa said he's too young. Love that you included In and Out! :) xo

Lisa said...

Yum, I want some In and Out!

Actuary Mom said...

I could go for a burger right now! My name is Kassie, spelled just like your dog. :)

Kristal said...

Wonderful captures!

Unknown said...

She's such a pretty girl! :D

*LOVE* the bark shot.

Tracy said...

Love the bottom center shot! Great shots this week.

HeatherOz said...

She is so pretty! Now I really want to visit snow and have some In N Out!

Diana said...

Wow, those are great scenic photos! And you do have an adorable niece :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again soon!

Daniele Valois said...

Your daughter is very pretty! ...and In and Out. Mmm.

heritagemom said...

Hi Pam, I like your shots this week. We don't have In-n-Out in Chicago--I guess it's something else we're missing...

Your niece *is* cute--did you edit the color of the photo? I like the "aged photo" look and edit that way often. Very nice.

And there's nothing like textured bark! People think I'm weird to grab my macro lens and spend 15 minutes shooting some dead tree! :)

Blessings,
Christine (in soon-to-be-snowbound Chicago!)

Seizing My Day said...

I am just making the rounds for the 365 linky!! ha ha! Love the InNout shot... and the snow... very beautiful!! Looks like a fun week!