Texture
I was going to represent texture by adding texture to a photo but then I came across this piece of wood. It did all the work for me.
Fog
I'll admit, this one came from the archives. We haven't had any fog here lately.
Button
These are my favorite kind of buttons. I'm a huge Mario addict!
Beverage
Nothing beats a Big Gulp at the beach while watching a sunset! Yup, that's what hubs and I did Saturday evening.
Seventies
The only thing that came to mind for seventies is our weather. Cause that's what we have right now...70 degree weather. I took a picture of our thermometer and super-imposed it onto a picture I took at the beach Saturday. My puppers, Kassie, has been to the beach 3 times this past week. Lucky mutt!
I'm also joining in at...
28 comments:
I love all these shots... I think my favorite might be the beverage one though. Awesome.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
You had me at texture and fog...but then Beverage came along and stole the show! LOVE that!!!!!!!!! :)
Oh my gosh, LOVE the beverage shot! And the texture was great too!
I love that texture photo. The wood is so amazing, it is like sculpture and I could take it to my livingroom:)
what fantastic shots! love the texture and the beverage best...but all so good!!
xxxCate
Gosh all these photos are awesome! That texture is so cool! But your beverage shot takes the cake :)
Your beverage shot is very cool. What a nice way to spend a Saturday night.
These are great! Love fog and beverage... and 70's!
Oh my Goodness.. These are wonderful.. So creative. I Love all of them!!
Love your beverage shot!!
Great work this week - I really love what you've done with your last two shots. I hope you have a fantastic week.
Oh my gosh....I love all of your shots! So creative with your seventies...I was wondering if someone would use the temperature! Definitely not in my area!
Love these! The fog is amazing! I also love your wood shot...
What awesome shots... neat idea on the 70s picture, totally cool!
Totally jealous of your 70 degree weather. Love the texture and the fog shot is wonderful.
Oh what a GREAT texture shot! I did a video controller button too. :-) But am addicted to a different game.
Ha, that 70's shot is great!!! Very creative
Lucky mutt indeed... I want to visit the beach 3 times this week in 70 degree weather!! ;)
love your button shot.. I considered the wii... those buttons are begged for a lot in our house these days!! ;)
Love each and every one. The texture was a real find .. and who cant fail to love that fog shot. My favourite, however, would have to be your beverage shot, just beautiful, fits so perfectly with the following 70 degree interpretation!!!
I like the beverage shot.
GREAT take on 70's!! That fog shot is so AWESOME :)
Texture indeed!
Love the 70's......very creative.
Awesome shots!!
All wonderful shots... that texture is amazing and now I want a Big Gulp on the beach in 70 degree temps! =)
Dang! Those were some amazing Scavengers Hunt photos.
That tree for texture.. wowzers! Simply awesome.
FOG - Swoon
Excellent photos!
The texture on that tree is unbelievable! and your beverage shot is sweeeeeeeeet :) Love it!
All the shots are fabulous. The wood looks amazing! I love the Big Gulps, you can totally sell that photo to 7-11 for advertising!
Pam these are SO good! You are really creative. I LOVE that texture shot. it's amazing. The 70's pic is so neat too. Oh and the fog... they are all great!
Post a Comment