January 15, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


A Different View...
...from high in the sky!
Looking Up
Makes you wonder what the flamingo is looking at, huh?
Abstract
Sunset at the beach!
Hair
I call it the Justin Bieber with a hint of Donald Trump!
Half...
...as in, I cut the beach down by half! {keep scrolling for a before and after}
hehe...don't you just love photoshop?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Your looking up and hair photos are awesome.

Reading Allowed said...

Bwahahaha I love your hair shot!

Becky said...

LOVE your hair shot. Too cute :D

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

the hair shot is just too cute. Love all of the pictures

debs2107 said...

"I call it the Justin Bieber with a hint of Donald Trump!"....LOL!!!!

Christine said...

Nice shots! I love a different view!

Simon said...

Great shots Pam. Love what you did with the beach-why don't I think of these things? Trump/Beiber-hee, hee. And that flamingo is such a great shot.

Unknown said...

Your hair shot cracked me up!!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post.. It really made me smile this morning.. All your shots look wonderful.. Well done! Hope you have a happy day!

~Linda

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so wonderful - I think my favs are your first and last shots. Well done.

Charmaine Poulin said...

Great shots! I love your different view, looking up and your abstract! Your hair shot is hilarious!

Tammy Lee Bradley said...

Great photos! Your hair shot is cracking me up! Tammy Lee Bradley www.blissandfolly.com and www.mortalmuses.com

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

You gave me a laugh - that hair one is hillarious. Fantasic choices this week.

http://leavesnbloomphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/scavenger-hunt-were-on-severe-flood.html

Anonymous said...

Love that flamingo shot! And of course, the hair shot was great too! ;-)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Great photos! I really want to know what the flamingo is looking at! I love your last photo. It looks so peaceful!

Anonymous said...

Great half photo.

Becca said...

Love all of your shots, especially the beach shot!

Brooke said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the sunset shot :D

A'n'G Johnson said...

great photos. your commentary on hair had me cracking up!

julie said...

Great interpretations! Love that bird shot!

Tara said...

Great photos! I love your hair shot!

Seizing My Day said...

I love the flamingo shot... and yes... would love to see what he is looking at! ;) the beach pic is wonderful too... I miss the beach... I really want to live somewhere warmer!! *sigh*

starnes family said...

Love the zoo pics!

Joanna said...

LOL at your hair shot! LOVE all of these this week :D

Johanna S said...

Haha your hairshot is great!! All your photos are really beautiful!

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE that you shortened the beach! Did you just cut some of it out?