I love your collage! You have beautiful pictures of the sunset and the animals and birds are wonderful. It makes me want to take a trip to the zoo!
Oh my goodness! Your photos are just awesome. So mjuch color to catch the eyes!
WOW! These are all great. I love all the animals. Fantastic job!
beautiful!
i love bird pics! so those are my favs!
Wow!! I can't even pick a favorite. I love how the colors pop in your work!! Mrs. NB
Great selection! I love the bird in the upper left and I love the...er, what the heck is that?...furry thing looking over his shoulder in the bottom right. :)
Gorgeous! I think my favorites are the sun set shots. The sky is just on fire!
Gorgeous collage!
Wonderful shots... my fave, the sunset over the bridge. WOW!!
Love the chimp and the oil rig!
Beautiful shots. Love the sunset shot of the pier!
Gorgeous animal shots!
Wow - those are fabulous!
I wish I could take pictures like that when we are at the zoo. I'm positive it is because the animals don't cooperate for me! LOL
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I love your collage! You have beautiful pictures of the sunset and the animals and birds are wonderful. It makes me want to take a trip to the zoo!
Oh my goodness! Your photos are just awesome. So mjuch color to catch the eyes!
WOW! These are all great. I love all the animals. Fantastic job!
beautiful!
i love bird pics! so those are my favs!
Wow!! I can't even pick a favorite. I love how the colors pop in your work!!
Mrs. NB
Great selection! I love the bird in the upper left and I love the...er, what the heck is that?...furry thing looking over his shoulder in the bottom right. :)
Gorgeous! I think my favorites are the sun set shots. The sky is just on fire!
Gorgeous collage!
Wonderful shots... my fave, the sunset over the bridge. WOW!!
Love the chimp and the oil rig!
Beautiful shots. Love the sunset shot of the pier!
Gorgeous animal shots!
Wow - those are fabulous!
I wish I could take pictures like that when we are at the zoo. I'm positive it is because the animals don't cooperate for me! LOL
Post a Comment