Here is my before. This may not have been the best picture to use to get dramatic results. My edit is subtle but I think you will see a difference.
This edit was done following Ashley's recipe. I wanted to see how closely I could follow her steps. Obviously, I had to change a few things as I have a sky picture and she used a plant in hers. After doing this I tried again doing my usual techniques and came out with almost the same results. It was still nice to learn something new.



6 comments:
Oh I love the edit! It's much more defined & the colours pop, especially the sky! Love it! xo
The sky now looks so dramatic! Great edit :)
Your edit looks really nice but your SOOC was beautiful as is!
That blue really pops after the edit!
You made the blue really POP against the white clouds! Great edit!
You can definitely see the difference in the blues!
Post a Comment