This is a shot taken by Ashley over at Ashley plus 3. She's asking for editing ideas. I decided to jump in on the fun.
SOOC
My edit.
Here's what I did using Photoshop CS5:
I used control J to create a new layer
then I set that new layer to screen,
I used curves then made my adjustments,
I used levels then adjusted them,
I used brightness/contrast then adjusted them,
I used saturation then adjusted them.
For all my pics I do something similar to the above.
Then I ran coffeeshop action Glamour Glow,
For all my pics I do something similar to the above.
Then I ran coffeeshop action Glamour Glow,
I used it to repair the skin and pop the eyes.
I ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful,
I ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful,
I adjusted the opacity levels.
Lastly, I ran a noise filter to clean up some of the noise in the background.
Now it is done and I hand it back to Ashley!
Lastly, I ran a noise filter to clean up some of the noise in the background.
Now it is done and I hand it back to Ashley!


4 comments:
Wow her eyes look amazing!! Thanks so much for participating, I love it!
Nice work! I love popping the eyes! LOL
I finally loaded my first CoffeeShop action. It gave me a hard time but I finally figured it out!
Wow...you made her eyes pop! Beautiful!
I love this baby girl! I think she may be my favorite blog baby!!
You did such a good job with the edit. Her eyes look like heaven.
Post a Comment