March 2, 2011

Hot vliggity vlog

Better late then never right? Well, it's still Wednesday on the West Coast! Most of you are in bed already but it's not even 10:00 PM here yet. I decided that despite my horrible voice and 5 chins I would share my very first vlog with you. It helps that I'm not alone in the vlog world. Okay, let's be honest...how many of you noticed when doing your video how often you rolled your eyes, scrunched your face, clicked your tongue or said the word ummm? None??? Well, you'll see plenty of all that in my video. I combined last weeks vlog meme with this weeks so it's a couple minutes longer than yours. I hope you don't mind. Enjoy...




Wow! Your still here? I'm impressed!!! Sorry it was so long and awful. I'll do better next time. Go see Chelsea at The Paper Mama to see more great vlogs. Okay, I'm off to go watch my dvr'd American Idol...

7 comments:

heart4him said...

i think u did a great job u made me laugh u were funney and i think your voice sounds great!!!!

Brandi said...

Hey gorgeous! LOVED the vlog! You did really, really good. Most of the time, vlogs are kinda awkward. I thought you did great, though.

And, 'soda' yes! Also, I say 'buggy' and we say 'clicker' instead of remote! haha! One thing I picked up living in Alabama was referring to parking the car as 'finding a park.' Like when you go to the mall and you drive around and you 'can't find a park!' haha! ;)

Ashley Sisk said...

I think your voice is really sweet and I think you should do more funny faces. I love your kinda agitated look in the beginning. I loved that.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I'm glad you did a vlog! I thought it was great! I've been to San Diego twice... both times it rained. Boo! :D

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Love it Pam!!!! You look and sound great!! I am totally agreeing with you on the AI judges. I do miss Simon but am really liking Jennifer and Steven is coco but awesome all at the same time!!!!

Casey said...

I loved your vlog :) I did the eye rolling thing too! its harder then I thought it would be, I dont think you have an accent. but I do think you are adorable! and you did a great job. & I agree about the hard to watch yourself thing. I kept making weirdo faces the whole time!. I think after a few more times, we will get better at it. I'm casey, nice to meet you :)

Tina said...

I am finally getting around to watching your vlog. This is so fun! I'm so glad that I did not have to do the dialogue. I am SO southern!!
After reading Brandi's comment I must say it makes me so mad to go to wal mart b/c half the time you can't find a park without a buggy sitting in the middle of it!! HA! And yes, they are all cokes darlin', and I think the spider is a gradaddy spider!!
Have a good week!