February 11, 2011

Friday Fix-it

This photo was taken by Rachel from Savor Photography. She has made this photo available for the masses to practice their mad photoshop skilz. Here are my efforts.
SOOC by Rachel
Edit 1
Edit 2
I created a new layer then changed it to screen. That lightened it a bunch. Then I did my typical curves, levels, contrast boost, and saturation boost. I masked off the curves and levels from the background to keep it the darker black. I ran Coffeeshop's Glamour Glow to do a slight skin repair and to pretty up the eyes. Lastly I used Coffeeshop's Color Tints(blue) at 70 % opacity. For the second edit all I did was crop! Easy fix to a gorgeous picture of a sweet little princess!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Great work. That little girl is adorable!

HeatherOz said...

I love how you brightened the eyes! I really love the crop!!!