1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? What Not To Wear! Because after losing a bunch of weight I could use a new wardrobe. Although, I would wait until I was done losing weight to be on the show. Plus, you have to already own a house to get it torn down and rebuilt. I'm sure that's a requirement!
2. Do you have any tattoos? No
3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? All the time...wait...uhhh...no! But I would if I had any chitlins!
4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? Put the pedal to the medal baby!
5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! No contest!
3 comments:
Hi there! Found you on My Little Life's 5 questions Friday. Your answers made me smile!
LOL! Does anyone slow down for a yellow light? ;) I think it's a well-known fact that yellow means HURRY UP!
I totally wish I could go on What Not to Wear!!! I need help!
It depends on how close I am to the intersection whether or not I slow down or speed up for yellow. I FREQUENTLY yell at senior citizens that break/slow down before they go through a GREEN light!!
Post a Comment