February 21, 2011

iheartfaces: cell phone


Welcome to the wonderful world of 11...ain't it faaaaabulous?
Yes, my iPhone's name really is Lily! My iPod Classic is otherwise known as Savannah! My camera goes by Zoey! I see a theme...do you?

I'm also linking up with Monday Mugs!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo!

Karen said...

What a sweet photo. My little (not so little anymore) girl just turned 12. Such great ages.

Tamar SB said...

What a great picture - what an expression!

Tamar

~Shari said...

What a great cell phone shot. Lily certainly does a rockin' great job! ;)

starnes family said...

Sugary sweet!

Liz Mays said...

She's spunky and so much fun!

Bargain Mama said...

Too stinkin' cute

Lourie said...

Awesome pose! I love it.

Brandi said...

She is adorable!

HeatherOz said...

Cute! Those are some fancy lookin' Mickey ears.
Thanks for linking up with me too!!

Along These Lines ... said...

And you call your coffee cup...Mugs Malone?

Oh, and Happy Presidents Pets Day -the day after Presidents Day, as I like to call it. In the US, we love our presidents..... pets. See my blog if you’re in the mood for a good ol' irreverent howl.

Angie Vik said...

We name our cars and our GPS, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to name a cell phone. Great idea. Your daughter looks like a lot of fun.