February 15, 2011

Perceptive Perspective

Photobucket

Window Light
This is Lucy. I was shooting my Valentine's roses for my 365 project when my mom decided she wanted her kitteh to have a portrait session. I was using just the light from the dining room window. The white poster board helped a lot with reflection. I loved this shot a lot because of Lucy's face reflecting in the table.
Here's another favorite.

7 comments:

Lysha said...

Beautiful cat!

Reading Allowed said...

Those are both great shots and what a pretty kitty!

Tracy said...

So cute!!

Liz Mays said...

They came out so nicely! You can turn anything into magic.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

These are great! I am smiling :) I read your last post too and YES, I would love to live there. Thanks for letting me live in the moment! XO

Brandi said...

HAHA! Love it! If you hadn't have said otherwise, in the first pic Lucy looks like she's laying on top of a piano.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Wow, I love those. They are beautiful! I need you to take some pictures of my girlies!