Okay, maybe you don't want to live here but maybe you want to visit? San Diego definitely has it's ups and downs but Saturday was sure a huge UP! It was a crystal clear, gorgeous sunny day. Watching the Naval Parade of Flight was a free bonus. We chose to watch it from Point Loma. The views were spectacular. The traffic...not so much! Everyone and their brother came out to see the free show.
These are a few of the pictures I took from our vantage point.







4 comments:
I have never visited California at all. My nephew lives in Camp Pendleton. I should visit!
These photos are wonderful. My fave it the 4th one. It reminds me of sharks. :D
Oh I wish I could just be next to an ocean period. Oh.. you lucky girl!
I'd love to come to San Diego... and go to the zoo!
Never been. DB has been to San Diego twice and he said it was beautiful. Great pics!
so so pretty! My hubby's brother just moved to SD so we will be coming down there soon!
Post a Comment