1. A gorgeous cloudy day.
2. My Valentine's roses.
3. My kitteh Aria.
4. Sunday assignment~book with heart.
5. Close up of a rose a few days later when it had opened more.
6. Last Saturday's Naval Parade of Flight. This was a demonstration of refueling midair.
7. A lizard in our yard.
12 comments:
Great shots! Love the beauty of the Day and great job on the assignment shot!
I love your shot of the lizard! Great photos this week!
That lizard looks a little scary. I hope he's smaller than I'm imagining. Love the close up of the rose. Really nice photos!
I love the cloudy day!
Great shot-- I love the book though!
Wonderful photos. Love the book photo.
Great collage. I love the book heart.
Cool book shot - and the refueling one is really neat, too.
gorgeous sky!!!
fun refueling in the sky!! Love the close up rose... =)
Love these but the kitty is my favorite!
Um, that lizard is kind of icky! The refueling demo is so cool. I love air shows!
Post a Comment