1. The cookie jar hubs painted this past weekend when it was raining too much to do anything else. He made it look like our puppers Kassie...sorta. I painted a mug.
2. Flowers along the side of the road. I took the picture as a passenger so no worries!
3. The prettiest wrapping paper I've seen in a while. I bought it to wrap my niece's birthday present last week.
4. I needed a sky picture for this weeks scavenger hunt. This was one I loved but I can only use 1 so I wanted to share this one here. Check back Sunday to see another gorgeous sky picture.
5. We drove 2 hours north to visit the nearest Bass Pro Shops the other day. Yeah, my mom and I have wayyyyy too much time on our hands. These birds were hanging from the ceiling.
6. Blue sparkly stuff!
7. A food I can't consume because of my stupid diet! But, it makes a great reward for the chitlins when they are here at my house. I can get lots of little chores or great behavior out of the kids if they think they can get a dixie cup(3 oz) full of Jelly Beans.


7 comments:
These are all wonderful. Love that wrapping paper. Thanks for linking up.
great photos. love the wild flowers picture, there is something about mother nature's bouquets that are always beautiful
Love your collage. The cookie jar is really cute and I like your reward system. The jelly beans look good!
Love your sky shot! And the ducks at Bass Pro shop are cool too :D
Beautiful collage. I can't believe that's wrapping paper. I thought is was fabric.
You got some great shots - love the wrapping paper!
Great week of shots! Love the cookie jar and jelly beans!
Post a Comment