What fun shots. I too shot jellybeans for the blurred picture but did it from a different perspective. Luckily we are only 30 minutes away from a Bass Pro Shop - that's one long drive.
I like your blurred shot. I know what you mean about Bass Pro Shops, my husband could spend the whole day at that place.... I on the other hand can only take about 5min. I do like their aquariums though.
All great shots. How fun to got to the Bass Pro Shop.. We love to go there.. When ever I babysit my nephew thats were we go.. Your blurred shot looks wonderful.
25 comments:
Okay, I had to laugh at your furry shot, how funny! My favorite is your blurred jelly beans..love the colors:)
Great shots - love the jelly beans, such wonderful colours.
What fun shots. I too shot jellybeans for the blurred picture but did it from a different perspective. Luckily we are only 30 minutes away from a Bass Pro Shop - that's one long drive.
Great shots. The life photo is my favorite. And blurred too.
I like your blurred shot. I know what you mean about Bass Pro Shops, my husband could spend the whole day at that place.... I on the other hand can only take about 5min. I do like their aquariums though.
How wonderful your furry shot is!! I love what you did with blurry, so original and creative and just full of vibrancy!
Your shots are so much fun! We have never been to Bass Pro but we love Cabela's!
Great pictures, I like the jelly beans too. But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sky picture!! Good job!
Mmmmm jelly beans! I love the ones that taste like toothpaste. Love the color on that shot!
I love the sky & blur
I really like that you told a story through your pictures - your Everyday shot is so vibrant.
Wink, wink...fun photos. You are a good woman to drive for TWO hours to the store. Your husband chose wisely. Love that colorful blurred shot too.
all I can say is wow!..you did a good job with your pictures specially your sky shot..it is so beautiful..
anyway, mine is up too.
http://moms-journey.com/2011/02/27/scavenger-hunt-sunday.aspx
.thanks in advance for the visit:)..
Beautiful Photos. Really love the Bass Pro! We love that store and we also have to drive a couple of hours to get to the nearest one. BOOOO!
How you doin'? Love it!
I love how these are a whole set together. The sky is so pretty!
Love your sky and blurry shots this week!
I love that blurry shot. It so simple, but very catching at the same time. Wonderful.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
mmmm.
jelly beans.
totally my favorite shot.
your furry shot is also great, very funny.
Oh how I love the color in your sky shot!
And your blurred shot? Delicious!
All great shots. How fun to got to the Bass Pro Shop.. We love to go there.. When ever I babysit my nephew thats were we go.. Your blurred shot looks wonderful.
Hugs, Linda
Wow!! GORGEOUS SKY!! Your pictures are so beautiful.
Jelly beans = love.
Jellybeans!! Oh yay!! =)
These are a few of my favorite things... sorry... just watched the Sound of Music!!
Love your sky pic too!!
Love your Capture the sky and the Moose!
Post a Comment