I don't see my niece Allyson nearly often enough. She came by my house the other day with her mom. I took the opportunity to shoot a few pics of her. It helped that she was dressed cute and had the most gorgeous haircut.
Ummmm...yeah...so these are photoshopped up the wazzu. We don't have too many great places here for portraits. I had her get on hubs motorcycle. It sits next to the house. So, we had the side of the house in the pic as well as the neighbors house. I gave the background a solid white. It was tedious work to make it look right. All I can say is that if you have the opportunity to shoot someone with a beautiful background then do it! It's much harder work photoshopping after the fact.







7 comments:
Oh Pamela! What lovely photos. You have done a superb job. I love the emotion in her eyes very nicely conveyed.
and
the Photo Shopping.was. perfect.!
She is absolutely darling!
Oh wow, Pam! Amazing! Beautiful, beautiful shots. And Allyson is adorable and did such a fantastic job posing for you! Seriously, these look like they came out of a magazine. :)
Oh My goodness she is very beautiful
i miss her so much. she was like my big Sis. tell her i love and miss her so much.
You are SO good!!!! You had a very pretty subject too!
she is such a cutie!
These are awesome, she's gorgeous! I love her on the bike, so cool with her look. xo
Post a Comment