This weeks picture is provided by Amy of Artistically Amy. It is a gorgeous picture to begin with. I love editing flowers.
Sooc by Amy
Edit 1 by meeeeeeee...
Edit 2 still by meeeeeeee...
What I did:
I started by tweaking the levels, Contrast and Saturation;
I then ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh & Colorful;
first edit is done...
Continuing with second edit;
I added a solid light pink color and set it to soft light;
then I added a texture by Kim Klassen and set the texture layer to soft light and dropped the opacity down to 75%;
second edit is done...
(Kim Klassen gives 1 or 2 free textures away each week. all you have to do is sign up to her texture lovin list.)



6 comments:
I love these! Not sure which I like better! I love that your edits are simple and don't have 10 millions steps. :) Thanks for always participating! OX
They're both great, but #2 is really unique. Love it!
nice edits, I like the brilliance of edit 1 :)
Stunning! Every variation!
Your second edit is gorgeous, love the purple tones!
The colors in your first edit are really great!
Post a Comment