March 26, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 12*


2011 Mommytography 365 Project

NapTime MomTog Project 365

1. Hubs ordered us Easter bunny rabbits from See's chocolate. What a sweetie! Surprisingly, none of the See's stores had rabbits. I know...we checked. Thank goodness for the internet.
2. A seashell on the beach.
3. My nephew being goofy.
4. A ton of birds.
5. My mutt.
6. My favorite sandwich at my favorite sub shop...Submarina.
7. My niece being goofy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love every single one especially that smile. Too cute! Thanks for linking up.

deb duty said...

Love the one of your nephew and the light is so pretty on your dog. Great collage!

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great collage. I love the vintage look to the bunnies.

starnes family said...

Love those bunnies. Loving spring in California!

Tracy said...

Love the birds lined up!

Kristal said...

Great shots!