Loved seeing your little slice of spring. The boys are too cute.
That gas price is so high. It is about $3.50 around here. Ugh! I love your Spring photo. Thanks for linking up!
Great photos! They look so good all together. My favorites are the spring photo and the pink fabrics.
Great photos. I love the pink fabric.
haha, love the guy taking a picture of himself.
Great pictures! Love the fabrics!
Lovely Spring shot! Ha ha on the guy taking his own pic.
I am totally drooling over the fabric!!
Great pics! I love different they are this week. I paid $78 in gas this week, yuck.
Nice images of spring. Wow--your gas prices are higher than ours (Chicago). Scary.Blessings,Christine
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Loved seeing your little slice of spring. The boys are too cute.
That gas price is so high. It is about $3.50 around here. Ugh! I love your Spring photo. Thanks for linking up!
Great photos! They look so good all together. My favorites are the spring photo and the pink fabrics.
Great photos. I love the pink fabric.
haha, love the guy taking a picture of himself.
Great pictures! Love the fabrics!
Lovely Spring shot! Ha ha on the guy taking his own pic.
I am totally drooling over the fabric!!
Great pics! I love different they are this week. I paid $78 in gas this week, yuck.
Nice images of spring. Wow--your gas prices are higher than ours (Chicago). Scary.
Blessings,
Christine
Post a Comment