March 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Vanishing Point
Religious freedom is quickly vanishing!
Square Crop
My niece's softball team has been killing it! Woot, go Kathleen!
Under
Nothing better to a boy after his baseball game than a Sonic icee!
"Welcome to the Jungle"
tehe...
Calm
I had trouble getting any shots of Lucy because she kept coming closer and closer. I think she wanted a belly rub!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone's sensibilities this week. It was all in good fun! If you don't see anything in a picture that seems offensive then forget I said anything. tehe...

16 comments:

Melissa said...

These are great shots! I love how you captured the eyes so well with your niece, son, and cat. What lens do you shoot with most often?

Marla said...

I love the last two shots. They are wonderful. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Dorothy said...

Your jungle photo was quite comical =). I like it.

Jess said...

Same problem shooting kitties here too. They keep getting too close to focus.

Gorgeous portrait of your niece, the lighting is fantastic.

http://nuckacube.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Beautiful square crop shot - love those catchlights in her eyes. And your kitty is gorgeous!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

WOW! You square crop is Amazing!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That first shot is GLORIOUS! LOVE IT! The last one made me laugh because every time I try to photograph the animals they want to come up to me & sniff the camera- making it nearly impossible to capture anything but blur :) I'm your newest follower! HI!

Unknown said...

Love the jungle one! SO cute!

Unknown said...

I love the shot of your neice! Her eyes are so beautiful :) And the jungle shot reminds me of jurrasic park :) Love it!

http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

Ashley Sisk said...

Welcome to the Jungle is quite funny - I also love your square crop. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel the sudden need to watch Jurassic Park?! LOL Your dinosuars made me laugh.

julie said...

LOVE them all! So creative on the jungle shot & love your square crop - what a pretty subject :)

HeatherOz said...

Offensive? I missed it!
My fave is the 'under' shot!

Seizing My Day said...

love your take on the jungle!! clever and a great macro! =)

Ashley said...

I LOVE these! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Very true about your "vanishing" comment!

Rachel B