Click on the picture to make it bigger for viewing!
1. Our local mountains got snow. What was rare was how close to the city it got. It does not snow in the city ever. We had an amazing view of the snow from home.2. Rusty nuts and bolts.
3. The diva, Lucy.
4. Flowers from the desert with the snowy mountains in the background.
5. Cactus growing out of a rock.
6. Self portrait.
7. My mom and I took a day drive to the mountains to see the snow. I just loved this fence in the field of snow. I also loved the shadow on the ground next to the fence of the barbed wire.

14 comments:
I love them all. Great photos. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend!
Wonderful photos! A drive to the mountains to see the snow sounds like so much fun and I love the photo you got of the fence in the snow. Great self portrait too!
Great collage! I love the rusty old bolts...
These are so creative! I love your kitty shot :D
I love the rusty bolts. Great shots!
Love your photos! The perspectives on #4 and #7 are wonderful!
Love the fence shot!
That was definitely a good storm. I cannot believe how much snow our mountains got. It is a beautiful view!
I can't even pick a favorite. What beautiful scenery!
Love the rusted nails and fence row! Great week!
Great collage. Your kitty is cute!
These are So good. I love that collage template, it really shows off your pics! XO
LOVE the cat shot!!! Wow on those eyes.
My favorite is the self portrait!
Post a Comment