April 4, 2011

Edit Me by ashley plus 3


This weeks picture is by Jamie of From High Heels to Sneakers. It is so easy to join these edit meme's when the picture is gorgeous right out of the camera. I mean, look at those eyes! And that smile is melting my heart.
sooc by Jamie
 edit by meeeeeeee...
I decided to just do one edit this week. I wanted to keep it clean. Here's what I did:
I started by tweaking the levels, contrast and saturation;
I then ran Pioneer Woman's action Fresh and Colorful;
I tweaked the opacity layers to taste;
Then I ran Coffeeshop's action Glamour Glow to pop the eyes a little;
I flatten the image after every action I run as well;
I trimmed the picture using an 8 x 10 layout;
Done!


BONUS...
A blog friend, Heather at Oswald Cuties let me edit a picture of her youngest cutie. I used the same techniques as the above edit. I also used Coffeeshop's action Baby Powder Room to fix some of the red splotchies on Daisy's face. This was the very first time for me to use the action Baby Powder Room. I was impressed. Daisy is 2 years old so I am also going to link this to Monday Mugs. Is that cheating Heather?





Both pictures of the adorable kidlets were taken by their perspective mommies. I only lay claim on the edits! thankyouverymuch!

6 comments:

HeatherOz said...

Ahhhh. I certainly don't get tired of seeing that face (the 2nd one).
You did amazing work on the first little guy too! :)

Brandi said...

You slipped this one right past me. SOOOO cute! Both of them! Although I'm a little partial to the 2nd kiddo because I 'know' her. HAHA! :)

Tanyia said...

gorgeous! I love what you did! I like the crop as well.

Jamie Rubeis said...

I love your edits. I like how his eyes pop in the first pic.

Unknown said...

Wow! I love how you made his eyes pop.

Ashley said...

I love the edit for my thing but I also love that little girl! Stunning! xo