Check out what we saw at the beach yesterday. So hilarious! The pics are not the best. I didn't even have time to expose the shot correctly. It was shoot as is or miss the whole thing. The dog was so cute surfing. But, they only did it one time. No do overs!!!
Yee-haw!!!




10 comments:
OH! How cool is that. I am glad you got some photos and are able to share.. I love it!!
That is way cool!
Great shots, and what a cute pup!
Oh my gosh, that's so great! I'm glad you captured it!
How funny!!! :) Hey, great shots too, especially for not having time to set up (they look perfect to me)!
Is this at Dog Beach? I saw a show on the Travel Channel talking about it. Cute!
That dog looks like he is begging that guy not to do this to him! LOL
That is the most adorable series of shots! I love it!
That would be so fun to see! Great shots!
Pamela--Oh, that's hilarious! You shot great for split-second decision!
Christine
Post a Comment