April 20, 2011

I spy...something fabulous!

One of my nephews favorite past times when he comes to my house is to have me set up my camera on a tripod, remote trigger in hand and take a gazillion quadrillion eleventy thousand funny faced pictures. I go with it cause it's fun and it doesn't cost me a penny. Of course, that does mean I have to go through them all. Most get trashed. They just aren't that great. I get some gems to keep and I keep a few that have a special meaning. What happens is that someone calls out an emotion or an action or just any ol' word and we have to interpret the word with our pose. That's the fun part. Seriously fun. Of course, I hate the camera being on me so I was super happy Kathleen was there to pose with her brother. The funny thing about these two pictures is that the first one is an interpretation of me and the second of hubs. Go figure what they were thinking.

Aunt Pam:
Bradsen must have been acting out the fact that I'm constantly sucking on a Diet Pepsi. Hmmmm! Thank goodness he didn't act out me eating a candy bar. Kathleen is showing you all how FABULOUS I am. No really...I am! (and maybe how loud I can be)
Uncle Chuck:
I just don't know...hehehe...This is really funny. The truth is that those two kids adore their Uncle Chuck. They were just having fun at his expense cause he wasn't around to defend himself. It also could be that I plied them with soft serve ice cream cones from Mickey D's a few minutes before our game started. Therefore, they love me more.
So out of 600 plus pictures I kept less than 10. I love digital!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

That's fun and a genius way to get kids to let you take pictures of them! haha!

~Shari said...

What a great way to entertain the munchkins!

Ashley Sisk said...

They are too funny!

Susan said...

Hilarious! Looks like they're having a great time. :-)

Liz Mays said...

No wonder you go with it. They look like nothing but entertainment!

Ashley said...

What a super cute idea!

Rachel said...

That is such a fun thing to do - no wonder they love you!