1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? Well, it would be the new dress. Right girls?
2. Are you a shower or a long, hot bath kind of person? Overall I prefer to shower. I do like a good soak from time to time but only if I have access to a huge jacuzzi tub. We had one in our Tennessee house. Sadly, we don't now.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? I can and I don't remember when. Not too long ago. A few months maybe. I try to avoid it. Just because I can doesn't mean I have to.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy? Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh...Russell Stover eggs. Yum. I like the chocolate brownie flavor and the marshmallow with caramel and the pecan delights. Yummo! The best place to get them is at Wallgreens.
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? We don't have kids so going all out with the Easter Bunny would look kinda funny. I did offer to let hubs get his picture with E.B. at the mall a few days ago. He declined. tehe! Some years I make us each an Easter basket. Not this year though. Mostly we just do church then dinner with family. When I was in choir the Easter service was huge so there were tons of practices leading up to it. We would get so pumped up. Sadly, no more choir for me. I miss my Tennessee church. Southern Baptists have the best worship services.
1 comment:
Walgreen's has the best candy!
LOL about offering for your hubs to get his pic with the EB!! I can't believe he didn't want to! haha. ;)
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Happy Easter! :)
Post a Comment