1. The baby hummingbirds still in their nest. But they barely fit.
2. One day I saw a caterpillar making it's way along our patio. That afternoon we found it hanging from the railing to our front steps. I really hope I get to see it when it emerges as a butterfly.
3. I went back to the beach(yes, I go a couple times a week) and I found these two sand dollars. I haven't seen whole sand dollars in a very long time. I was shocked to have found two on the same day.
4. A gorgeous sky.
5. Hubs saying hello to his brand new truck. He finally got it on his birthday. We have tons of dealerships here as we live in a big city but we actually drove almost 100 miles away just for a good deal.
6. Lordy, my street has come alive with color.
7. The hummingbirds finally left their nest. They are now in a bush near our patio. Their momma still comes to feed them. I'm sure they will fly off forever very soon. It rained really hard last night and I was extremely worried for them. They are in the elements now where as when in their nest they were under our patio. I was soooo grateful to have found them today in the bush doing just fine!!!

15 comments:
Great pics. I wish I lived close to the beach. I moved from Austin, TX to Calgary, AB six years ago so I am still getting used to still having winter in April. I am looking forward to getting to take nice spring/summer pictures soon.
Great bird shots!
Congrats on the new truck!!!!!! And, on your anniversary that I missed. Sorry!
Love the baby birds. So darling.
Beautiful shots. The hummingbirds are awesome shots.
The hummingbird shots are awesome! All your shots are wonderful this week. Yay for a new truck! Thanks for linking up!
WOW - these are beautiful :D Love the birdies and the amazing pink flowers :D
Are those hummingbirds? LOVE your collage!
Great collage! Love all your outdoor/nature photos!
Beautiful collage! The birds are so sweet. I hope they hang out in your yard this spring.
I just love the sand dollars
These are just amazing shots! So many great pictures of spring.
I hope you can catch the butterfly as well.
Nice shots; I especially like the pink flowers. I'm envious of so many spring like photos, as it's still pretty cold in my area.
Fantastic shots! Oh to live close enough to a beach!!!! The colors you're experiencing are so gorgeous!! And thank goodness your baby birds were still safe after the storm!!!
Love love love the baby birds shots!
Aw, the hummingbirds are so cool. How do you get those shots of them without them flying away or the Momma freaking out?
Post a Comment