April 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Motion
At Belmont Park...Mission Beach, CA.
 Waiting to Click
 In Fashion...Valley
I'm pretty sure most people will interpret this with clothing. I decided to go more literal. So I went to Fashion Valley for a shot at the mall.
 Animals Perspective
 Many
There were probably hundreds of thousands of berries on this tree. This was just one cluster.

19 comments:

helena said...

love the vibrancy and energy in your photos

eve said...

Amazing photos, I love the motion and waiting to click shots.

Michelle said...

Love love love your motion shot!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Every shot. The blur in your in motion is perfect. Sometimes I attain a not so great blur and this is perfect! I actually have to stop looking at it! Ha. I love the angle you took your waiting to click. It creates a chaos of the waves hitting. It's perfect. Fashion Valley, very creative and crisp. Your kitty capture is focused wonderfully. I love the red in your many capture.

rhonda said...

LOVE the motion shot!!!

deb duty said...

The first two are my favorites. The motion shot is fabulous and I love the wave crashing on the beach. Great group of photos!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Those first two are fantastic!

Cecily R said...

Wow. Your Motion and Waiting shots are fantastic. You've captured them so beautifully!

Leslie Taylor said...

I love all of your pictures!! I especially love the motion picture!! Awesome!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - loving your motion and animal perspective shots.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! These are all wonderful everyone of them.. That motion shot is awesome.. Great catch!

Brooke said...

Your photos always bring a smile to my face :D

Carla Hutchins said...

Your photos are so bright and cheerful! I love them! I really adore the first 2.

Jill G. said...

I don't think I can pick a favorite from your hunt this week- all of these are so vibrant and fun! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Ashley said...

I love each one of these! The motion is stunning!

Liz Mays said...

Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable. I adore your photography so much!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but my favorite, favorite is motion. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

WOW the first shot is INSANE! It's almost unreal! I really love your photography!

HeatherOz said...

I've been debating whether or not we should go to Mission Beach when we are there. NEXT WEEK!
Where was the ocean shot taken?