1. I mangled my finger in the shower on hubs razor. (I was closing the curtain and dropped my arm down and swiped my finger along his razor which was facing up in a mesh pocket thingy we have in the shower.) It bled tons!!! This happened on Easter Sunday...woohoo. The pic was taken on day 2.
2. *Umbrella shot. I had so many ideas for this but ran out of steam this week.
3. My niece and her team after her softball game. They won again. After all the games both teams circle the pitchers mound and do a song and dance. It's kinda cute. Kathleen is number 14.
4. I had no ideas this week so I copied my idea from last week with the cookie. This time I chose to use pretzels.
5. Seriously, this shows just how bad my creativity was this week. Yes, that's my mangled finger again...3 days later. Both finger shots were taken with my iphone as it was close by after my showers.
6. A delicious looking pear. This is a really bad shot but I do love the shadow. I'm using this shot because I just don't have any other shots to use.
7. Thankfully, when I'm having an off photography week I can just go out into the yard and shoot some flowers. This is my saving grace.
Here's to a better week next week!

9 comments:
I think they are great. Love the pretzels, pear and flowers. So sorry about your finger. Ouch! Looks like it is healing well. Have a great weekend. Thanks for linking up!
The flowers are so pretty, but I can't say I liked seeing your finger. That looks awful!
I have had a few razor cuts (from not shaving) but that was aweful! Glad to see it's healing though. We're hosting a 365 over at The Daily Wyatt and Inspire Me Photography every Saturday. We hope you can link up, we'd love to have you join us!
Ouch!! Looks like it's healing well, but wow!
I really like the umbrella and the pretzel shots.
I got chills reading about your finger. Ouch! Love the umbrella.
I cringed when I saw your finger. Ouch.
LOVE your umbrella shot! That's a really neat umbrella!
OWIE!!!! I do LOVE the umbrella shot!
OUCH! And I love love the umbrella shot!
Seriously ouch on that razor cut. I've had those before and they HURT. Love the shadow on the pear. And your flowers are always pretty!
Have a great Wednesday!
Christine
Post a Comment