May 1, 2011

Getting To Know You

 1. did you watch the royal wedding? I did. In fact, here on the west coast the pre-show started at 1 AM. I'm a night person anyway so I just stayed up all night long. I finally got to bed at 6 AM. I thought it was a gorgeous wedding. Very exciting. I was super over the news junk about the wedding and I'm still over the news talking about it.

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone? If I have to have one of those then I would chose the tea and crumpets. I would much rather have a Diet Pepsi though.

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry? Prince Harry by a mile. He has a cute charm about him. I like that he can let loose more as he's not the heir but the spare.

4. can you speak in a english accent? No

5. do you own a fancy hat? Nope

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage? English Cottage

7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married?  were you even born? I was 6 years old. I did not see it on tv as we did not have cable or satellite at that time. We lived in the country...therefore, no tv reception. I've only seen clips on tv or in magazines since then.

8. have you found your prince? I guess you can say that I have...but don't tell my husband. He doesn't know!

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'd much rather have the cottage as well. Who wants to lumber around a big old echoing monstrosity like a castle?

I'm also with you on the Diet Pepsi. :)

rose's world said...

the last on lol i love ya and miss you

Penelope said...

Omg, I loved it…so romantic.

starnes family said...

"Don't tell my husband" - ha!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Too funny, I will not spill the beans to your hubs!

We watched the wedding, but all the media coverage was a bit too much. I pretty much stayed clear of that, nearly impossible to do though. My daughter was more excited to watch the wedding than I was. At first I thought it was cute that she loves weddings so much, but then my husband and I started talking about it and we hope she does not get married half a dozen times, just to have a wedding!