Time
And...it really was 3:00 when I shot this picture! I thought I would turn it into this hot mess rather than give you the boring original.
Poetry
Outside
Yup, we were outside alright. Me and all 13 of these kids!
Zoom!
You lookin' at me?
I figured I could take this two ways. I could zoom my camera in or I could take a cool car shot as it zoomed away. I went with the camera zoom.
Isolation
Isolation
Yeah, nothing about this shot says isolation! But, since I'm the CEO of this joint anything I say goes. Aaaand...they were just begging to be picked! Get it? bwahahahaha...





19 comments:
Fascinating photos! Love the poetry and the zoom! The clock makes me smile, but the outside shot frightens me a little--13 kids even if just in a photo. Exhausting!
Outside is SUPER fun and I LOVE the colors and sharpness in Zoom. Great shots all around!!
Great shots. I love the one on the playground. :)
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Your peacock photo caught my eye right away, because I have one in a nearly identical pose. Very cool!
Mine is here: http://nuckacube.blogspot.com/2011/04/it-snowed-lot-again.html
Your outside shot is fantastic! Def my fav!
What fun and creative shots especially your time one :) Your playground shot is cool and that last one is a hoot LOL
Rosie
leavesnbloom photography
Your outside and zoom shots are amazing. I can't imagine how long it took to complete that outside look! Great work.
Great cloned shot!!! I love it :D Fun entries this week.
VERY creative shots this week!! Love your take on all of them.
Wow, love the peacock shot! All of these were very creative. Nicely done!
love the colors!
What fantastic shots!!! LOVE your very creative take on time! FUN clone shots! Peacock is gorgeous!
WOW- great job on the outside shot & I really love the vibrant color in that bird shot!
Such a great job - I'm loving the cloning work on your outside shot!
Great pictures! The Zoom shot is absolutely stunning!
Wow! The vibrance in that zoom shot is incredible! What a great capture. I love your outside shot - clones??? So cute! And your interpretation of time is very clever. So great!
I host a weekly snapshot linky, if you're interested!
bugaboo, mini, mr & me
Great job! The outside pic is amazing, love how many clones there are!
Hi there! Great shots! I LOVE what you did with the time shot!
Kimberley
Great shot of the kids at the playground! Looks like fun.
Have a great weekend,
Christine
Post a Comment