April 15, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 15*

NapTime MomTog Project 365

2011 Mommytography 365 Project


 1. My nephew Bradsen ended up in the hospital after an Asthma attack. Thank goodness he's okay!
2. What's better than a field of flowers in the desert? Seriously!
3. *My attempt at triangle. These kids are up for anything.
4. A cool tree.
5. We were driving along when hubs yells "did you see the Peacocks on that guys fence?" Well actually, no honey, I missed it. screeeeeeech...we must go back and see it again! So I took pictures of some dudes pet Peacocks who like to sit on their property fence. I've heard of guard dogs but never guard Peacocks.
6. It orange season in California. They're EVERYWHERE!!!
7. *One of my 100 steps pics.

Here are my 100 step pictures. I too chose to drive somewhere for these. You don't want to see the street I live on. No really...you don't!
North
 South
 East
 West
 This was a different attempt I made for the triangle. I like the pic but didn't use it as it doesn't look much like a triangle. This is also my first attempt at cloning. I have a few more of these fun types of pics up my sleeve.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos this week. They are all awesome. Glad your nephew was okay. How scary! Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Lori said...

great pictures. looks like you had a fun week

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great pictures. I love the tree. I'm glad your nephew is feeling better.

deb duty said...

Awesome week of photos! I love the wildflowers and the oranges. And how lucky to happen upon a peakcock!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shots. Love the tree!

Tracy said...

Great job!!! I love your assignment shots!!! and The peacock is beautiful!

Kristal said...

You got some awesome shots and I love the 100 step assignment!

Unknown said...

Love the field of flowers! And the 100 steps shots are really cool. :D

heritagemom said...

Love the white tree branches and those oranges--not a sight you'd see anywhere around here! Enjoy your warm weather!!

Blessings,
Christine