Reflections
This week my mom is participating with me by offering up this first picture. It is a shot of Convict Lake near Bishop, CA. She took it while on vacation to Death Valley last week. This is a great example of the amazing work that can come from a point and shoot camera. The only editing I did on this picture is to run a high pass filter on it.
Guess What This Is...
Answer at the bottom of this post.
What's Inside?
Answer at the bottom of this post.
Playtime
This is another set of shots I took of my niece last weekend. I was going to feature it on my blog this past week but then thought it would work great for this prompt. So I saved it for today.
Lawn and Garden
Guess what this is...it's a chair.
What's inside...it's B.R. He's E.B.'s little brother.
(That's Bunny Rabbit and Easter Bunny. tehe)
Happy Easter!
He is risen!!!
He is risen!!!







16 comments:
That playtime shot is spectacular in every way! LOVE IT!
I LOVE you reflections and playtime! An awesome collection!
Love your reflections, gorgeous! I love the playtime too! Good "what is this" I didn't guess it!
Your photography is AMAZING! Love the reflections picture!
I love the cloned image- so fun!
Your photos this week are incredible. I really like your playtime and reflection shots. Love them!
I love ALL these pictures!
Wow those are all wonderful shots!
Wonderful shots. Are playtimes are a lot alike. :)
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
great shots my favorites re playtime and garden!
Each one is amazing. Your mom rocked the reflection shot! And that clone one on the swing is amazing :D So fun!!!
Love your Playtime shot, don't mind if I try it for my little girl; Narelle loves the swing too. And that awesome landscape in Reflection... wow!
Was your niece humming "I believe I can fly..."? Sometimes it matters not what camera you have, just a postcard perfect scene in front of you, just like the one you posted here.
The Playtime shot is amazing!!!
Love the swinging shot - that is awesome. Great week of shots!
Honestly...these are so great. The reflections is so beautiful. Love the Guess what it is and also your Playtime.
Post a Comment